Cuplok Intermediate Transoms: Used in synergy with hop-up brackets. Available in sizes of 1.3m, 1.2m. Special sizes also available.
- Cuplok Omega Transoms: Manufactured from MS Sheets which are bent using hydraulic presses to make flange type extensions with provide support for the decking part of the Cuplok System. Available in sizes of 2.5m, 1.8m, 1.3m, 0.9m. Special sizes also available.
- Cuplok Return Transoms: U-shaped transom used to continue scaffold runs at right angles. Available size of 1,3m.
- Cuplok Transoms: Manufactured form MS Angle with two equal lengths fixed back to back with a drop forged end on each side. The transom ends fix into the bottom cup of the vertical Cuplok Standard and is locked by the respective top cup. The flanges on the transom provide additional strength as well as support for the steel planks.
- Ladder Access Transoms: Used to provide opening in Cuplok Scaffolding bays to allow ladders to pass through. Available in sizes of 2.5m, 1.8m, 1.3m, 1.0m. Special sizes also available.
- Hop – Up Brackets: The Hop-Up Brackets 1,2,3 provide extensions from the scaffold. The blade ends of the Hop-Up Brackets are connected into the Cuplok Standards cups and to each other via Tie Bars.