Access Middle East LLC manufactures all swivel couplers in it’s in-house forging manufacturing plant. With experience over 25 years, we have strict quality control measures and ensure the product is of the hightest quality.
- Stocks both drop-forged and pressed sleeve couplers complying to both EN74 and British Standards.
- Sleeve Coupler is a load bearing component connecting two scaffold tubes at required angles for facades or job specific bracings.
- Minimum Slip Load (12.5 kN) and Maximum Slip Load (17.0kN).
- Available in hot-dip zinc / electro-plated galvanised finish or a powder-coated finish.
- All couplers are bagged and palleted for distribution overseas or local.
- Test certificates issued with all respective orders and deliveries.
- Individual markings for company inventory control available for each coupler.
- Available as drop-forged or pressed.